Your privacy is important to us, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of our highest priorities. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and understand your desire to avoid unwanted solicitations.
We hope that by taking a few minutes to read it, you will have a better understanding of what we do
with the information you provide us and how we keep it private and secure.
A. Types of Information We Collect
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or
is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information for personal health consultations and to communicate with you regarding the products you have purchased with us, as well as for billing purposes.
that was agreed to.
We collect your information from:
- Interviews and phone calls with you,
- Letters or e-mails from you
- Questionnaires and/or forms through our website
B. Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone. However, to the extent permitted by law, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
- To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons..
- In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
- As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
C. Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our firm and any third parties who must use that information to provide services to you that we have previously agreed upon. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our company. We also maintain electronic safeguards to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
We value your business and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.